What a fun wedding! Nathan had the privlege of performing the ceremony along with a family friend of Peyton's. A fun memory for me was walking down the aisle to Nathan. I doubt that will happen again. The ceremony was so meaningful and personal. I cried the entire time- partly because I was in clear sight of the Scholls and it was neat to watch them. Linds & Peyton read letters to their parents and I had never seen that done before. Such a sweet moment. Nathan did the homily and used a fun family story from a few years ago at Christmas. With great delight he announced them husband and wife just as a proud brother would do!
The reception was beautiful and if you know Lindsey and her mom, that would not be a surprise to you. Every table was decorated differently in a French shabby chic way. One really neat moment was watching how the extended family all pitched in and decorated the tables. The florist wasn't around and people just pitched in and made it happen. I tried my first French macaroon and I would like to try 100 more - pistachio was my fave. Everyone enjoyed dancing at the reception. Hunter was loving life dancing with his cousins. Only at the very end, almost 10:30 did he want me to hold him b/c he was tired. Nathan, his cousin Chris and his wife, Rachel are 3 peas in a pod on the dance floor.
Andrew is not smiling in any of the pictures-mine nor the photographers. He was not feeling well on Friday or Saturday. I think it was a combo of being out of place and swimmers ear. It's too bad-he is the one who is always smiling.
God was so gracious and provided so much in the big things and the details of the wedding. I'm confident that Christ was glorified in their entire wedding weekend. It was beautiful and what great memories we all we have. Congrats Cherry and Peyton! We love you so much.
1 comment:
that is a great family pic of the four of you...yall look great!
and, i love her wedding dress...absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment