we certainly hope that 8 is great and gets better than it has started out. I was up with Hunter for over 2 hours in the night as he was throwing up constantly. Andrew has been sick for a few days and was really sick this morning. Nathan has the biggest and busiest week of his entire year this week and went to bed a little after 9. Shocking for my night-owl husband. Thankfully we already planned to celebrate next week. If this was our 1st or 2nd anniversary, I would have been devestated, but I just rolled with the punches today. So thankful that because of our love, we have 2 children who are strong and healthy.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
8 is great!
we certainly hope that 8 is great and gets better than it has started out. I was up with Hunter for over 2 hours in the night as he was throwing up constantly. Andrew has been sick for a few days and was really sick this morning. Nathan has the biggest and busiest week of his entire year this week and went to bed a little after 9. Shocking for my night-owl husband. Thankfully we already planned to celebrate next week. If this was our 1st or 2nd anniversary, I would have been devestated, but I just rolled with the punches today. So thankful that because of our love, we have 2 children who are strong and healthy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy anniversary!! love you all!
Post a Comment