Sunday, July 3, 2011

Beach with my Bestest.



After we decided we were crazy enough to take 5 kids to the beach by ourselves, Lisa and I looked into different activities they had planned for the kids. Lucky for us, they had nursery or "kid activities" as we called them for the boys from 8.30-12.30. Would we want our kids to play with toys, touch marine animals and learn and see other exotic animals? YES we would! We used our precious hours without our children (Naomi came with us) to sit on the beach and talk. With no interruptions. What a gift. It was tiring to watch the boys in a new place without our hubbies, but this made it so much easier.

Since I went to college at the beach, I have spent many many hours talking with my best friends on the beach. However, the time now is much sweeter now since I always have the boys around.

No comments: