When we went to Silver Dollar City the next day, we headed straight to the kids area where they had the typical kid rides. Hunter was tall enough to ride all of them and was so excited to ride the little roller coaster and Dumbo. Andrew was very mad that he couldn't ride those but he was able to ride the bugs and frogs. Their faces were priceless. Nathan and I switched back and forth riding with the kids because the rides are so jerky and go in a small circle and up and down- more than enough to make one sick.
That night, we went to downtown Branson but it was so hot while we were there. The guys enjoyed a round of golf, Heather, Taylor and I went to the outlets and we all enjoyed the pool.
It was a 17 hour drive, without stops, to get back home so we divided it into 2 days. We crossed into 5 states on our way home. The highlight was driving through a small town in MO and having 4 Amish buggys right beside us on the highway.
1 comment:
You're amazing. I love your blog!
Post a Comment