Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh boy...

It's a...GIRL!!!!
I can hardly believe it. The sonographer asked immediately if we wanted to find out the gender. I actually debated this time about finding out in the delivery room. However, life seems so crazy right now that it was one thing that would be known in the midst of other unknowns. And let's be honest, it's hard to wait! Almost as soon as she started the ultrasound she said, let's see if we can find out quickly and all of a sudden she says "It's a Girl"! I said "Are you serious?" and then procedded to just sob. I couldn't believe it- a little girl. At the end of the ultrasound, I asked the sonographer if she was certain it was a girl. Nathan just laughed at me- but after 2 boys, it was hard to believe it wasn't a boy. Of course, she wasn't cooperating at the end so we didn't get another good look, but I have a great picture as proof. :)
I have been so much sicker this pregnancy than with the boys so I often wondered if it was a girl. This little girl- whose name will be kept a secret until she's born- is loved by many already. What a gift that she will have 2 older brothers to protect and take care of her. Blessed far more than I could imagine!

3 comments:

BubblesandMoney said...

How exciting!!

LuLaRoeMeg said...

Pink and bows galore! Congrats on a precious new baby!

Judi said...

Sugar and spice and everything nice!