Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bowling.

The anticipation of the ball coming back to them was their favorite part.








Last weekend we took the boys bowling. Hunter has been asking to do for such a long time. There is a bowling alley near the church that we pass all the time. Nathan had just read an article or book about the stress of moving. One suggestion that they had was to not forget about the kids and just go do something fun. Clearly our boys aren't neglected, but we have done so many house projects in order to get our house ready. They have watched more tv than I care to admit. I know it's for a short season and I can already feel like getting back to a "new normal". So, bowling seemed like a perfect fun activity. I can't even tell you how much they loved it! Their smiles certainly show their excitement. Nathan and I didn't roll the ball once- good thing we didn't pay for a game for ourselves. We can't wait to take them back again.

No comments: