Monday, January 9, 2012

2012: a baby!

Well, if moving wasn't exciting enough for 2012, we (I mean God) decided to add a bit more excitement with a baby! Our third bundle of joy will join us in June. We feel so blessed to have this new addition to our family. As several of our friends are experiencing infertility right now, I am reminded even more of this abundant blessing.
So, between the stress of packing, selling the house and my crazy hormones, don't mind me if I burst into tears. I've done it a lot recently at some pretty hilarious things!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE that little saying. What an exciting year this will be for you guys!

The Westmorelands said...

happy news!! congrats, scholl family!

Judi said...

We're happy for you!

The Leonards said...

i can't stop smiling at your news!!!! get ready for an even wilder and more wonderful ride!!! :) so thankful that once again we get to experience this new phase our families and motherhood together...praise the Lord!! He has given us the desires of our hearts!!! and abundantly MORE!!!