Saturday, April 2, 2011

Holly.

Holly was one of my first new friends when we moved to Durham. When we met, Holly wasn't married and I didn't have any kids. Now, we both have 2 kids! Holly is the kind of friend that everyone should have. She is beyond generous, she loves so well, she's honest & open-I could go on. And her kids are 12.5 months apart- yet another reason she's amazing. Her love for the Lord as encouraged me in many ways. Holly, Darren and their kids moved to Texas this weekend. I shouldn't be surprised when my dear friends move because we live in such a transient area. But, it doesn't make it easier let me tell you. If I know you are moving, I might not be able to be your friend. Just kidding- mostly. :) Even though I'm sad she's moved, I'm grateful that we had a chance to be friends these last 5.5 years. She's a forever friend.

No comments: