Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter :: baskets


Hunter seeing his basket.

Andrew taking his first bite of a peep.

Hunter is really into Diego these days. I mean obsessed. He likes the show Go, Diego, Go, but even more than that he likes Diego. He is his imaginary friend. Diego comes to visit us all the time and Hunter calls him on the phone. If I can't find something he says, I'll call Diego, he can help us. He is an animal rescuser. When I asked Hunter if he wanted to go the park today after music class, he said, I need to ask Diego if he wants to go.


We did Easter baskets a little different than normal. Nathan left to go to church before the boys were up and since Andrew was sick, I didn't want to wake him up. So, after church, they got their baskets. When Nathan was growing up, their baskets were hidden and they had to find them. I think that's a fun tradition we will start next year.

No comments: