Sunday, July 26, 2009

30.

Happy Birthday Michael!
Well, I entered my 30's last week. I can't say that I feel any different. Hunter and I were feeling a bit under the weather on my birthday, but after a trip to his ped, and a good nap, it turned out to be a good day. We celebrated with my family on Friday night because Michael's birthday is the day after mine. Happy Birthday Michael! We enjoyed a great meal and delicious chocolate pie. I am going to spread out my birthday celebrations by having a party in August with a close friend who is turning 30 in September. When I look at my life, I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband, the cutest little boy and another one on the way.

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

happy happy, christi! glad we're in it together:)

Unknown said...

Yay for 30. I always thought I'd have arrived when I hit 30, but the only thing I am certain of is that I need Jesus more now than ever.