Thursday, July 9, 2009

19 months




19 months and a new hair-cut. I shed a few tears when we gave him a hair-cut the other night. I had NO idea it was going to be so stinking short. It looks adorable and he looks so much older. I still like his hair a bit longer. Thankfully, his hair grows quick.

One thing that is so fun to watch is Hunter's mind and imagination work. I can tell he is really thinking through things. This morning, for instance, he set up a little maze to walk through with a few toys and his cup. He was trying to walk through without knocking anything down. Another character trait that I have seen a lot of lately his persistence. Yes, let's call it persistence for know and not stubborness. The boy does not give up easily.
I'm honored to watch him go from a baby to a big boy!

No comments: