oh yeah, big baby. (Ok, do you remember Big Booty from camp. Oh, the memories.)
So I had an ultrasound yesterday to check my placenta. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture because our little boy is an active boy and wouldn't be still for a quick photo. We are so thankful that everything looks healthy! What a blessing. The one thing that we did find out yesterday is that yes indeed, I am carrying a big baby. I should have known since many people have felt the need to comment on how big my stomach is. I have gotten everything-Are you sure you are only carrying one? Bless your heart, you have until October? Now I have an answer for everyone. Our boy is over the 97%! Yes, big doesn't describe it, how about huge. Babies in the 29th week weigh approximately 2 1/2 lbs and our munchkin weighs 3 lbs 14 oz. So, I will have another u/s at 37 weeks to determine his size. Thanks for praying for our son, we can't wait to meet him!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment