Tuesday, June 9, 2009

18 months!







I can hardly believe that my baby is 18 months old today! He is becoming more independent everyday, which is fun to watch. Don't worry though, there are plenty of times that he still needs his mama, and for that I'm grateful. Hunter's favorite things right now are Starbucks "Star", trees and trucks. He feels a strong need to point out every tree and truck he sees, whether in a book or outside. He loves reading his books now, which is great since he is a teacher's child.

I haven't taken any "chair" pics since his 12 month birthday (click here to see how much he has changed). He loves to "rock-rock" in the chair, so pictures were a breeze. However, he wasn't so cooperative outside as he feels the need to be on the move. That is his motto in life right now. He has inherited one of my favorite traits from Nathan- a passion for life. May he continue to have a passion for life and live it to the fullest as we are ALL called to do!

No comments: