Happy 1st birthday sweet boy! We are so excited that you have been apart of our family for one year. This past year has flown by. I have been reading many sad blogs lately, and it makes me every thankful for our healthy boy we have been blessed with. I treasure the time that I get to spend with him during the day and love to see the look on Hunter and Nathan's faces at night when his daddy gets home. We prayed for Hunter for many months before I was pregnant. Our prayer was from 2 Samuel: "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD."
Hunter, we pray that this next year, and every year of your life will be one that brings Glory to God! We love you more than you can fathom.
Hunter loves to wave bye, hello and night-night.
his paci's
to run laps with his walker
read peek-a-boo books
get into everything
play "I'm going to get you"
new toys Starbucks (yes, our dog. He's not addicted yet)
Hunter clearly says hey, bye, Star, dada, mama. Yes, it melts my heart. He usually says it several times in a row in a loud voice when he wants something!
He received a great report from the dr today. He weighs 20 lbs and is 28 3/4 inches tall! 
2 comments:
very sweet! merry christmas to you guys... amy
We thank God for you, sweet Hunter! Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment