Colemans, Scholls, Leondards and Rietzs
Congrats to Laurie and David Martin!! They were married this past weekend in the mountains. We had such a great weekend. We were without our {oldest} child for the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We stayed with several friends in a condo and just enjoyed the setting, the amazing weather and great company. I'm so happy for both Laurie and David. Thanks for allowing us to come celebrate with you.
Congrats to Laurie and David Martin!! They were married this past weekend in the mountains. We had such a great weekend. We were without our {oldest} child for the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We stayed with several friends in a condo and just enjoyed the setting, the amazing weather and great company. I'm so happy for both Laurie and David. Thanks for allowing us to come celebrate with you.
Hunter stayed in Durham with my family. This was the longest we have both left him. It was refreshing to have "adult" time. I just couldn't wait to hug him tight when we arrived back. Thanks Mom, Dad and Michael for taking great care of our boy!
1 comment:
I'm glad y'all had a good time!
Post a Comment