I just took her to the dr today and she has gained just shy of 2 lbs! Wow- that was fast! She is 21.5 inches tall. Poor thing has thrush right now, so hopefully it will heal quick. She is sleeping great at night but has been pretty fussy during the day. She will be on a schedule one day soon when we get in a rhythm, however I know since she is the third child, I will use the word schedule loosely.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
One month
Alright, I will try to refrain from saying it every month, but where has this last month gone? We had my family in, Nathan's family in and a few nights by ourselves. Then our power and water were out for 6 days from the east coast storms so we headed to NC to see my family. Linden made her first 4 hour road trip when she was 3 weeks old and did amazingly well. She also got to meet Granny which I didn't think was going to happen so soon.
I just took her to the dr today and she has gained just shy of 2 lbs! Wow- that was fast! She is 21.5 inches tall. Poor thing has thrush right now, so hopefully it will heal quick. She is sleeping great at night but has been pretty fussy during the day. She will be on a schedule one day soon when we get in a rhythm, however I know since she is the third child, I will use the word schedule loosely.
I just took her to the dr today and she has gained just shy of 2 lbs! Wow- that was fast! She is 21.5 inches tall. Poor thing has thrush right now, so hopefully it will heal quick. She is sleeping great at night but has been pretty fussy during the day. She will be on a schedule one day soon when we get in a rhythm, however I know since she is the third child, I will use the word schedule loosely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment