Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Daddy
Obviously Father's Day was a couple of weeks ago, but considering I had a 10 day old I was a bit distracted. I am beyond blessed that my kids are blessed with Nathan as their dad. He has spent much time with the boys lately since Linden was born. He's also so great with Linden and is always willing to walk her. Thank you for making so many sacrifices for our family and leading us well.
Linden update: Why did I write that when her stomach bothers her, it quickly goes away. Should have just kept that information to myself :) At night especially she seems to have a colicky time. Of course our other 2 kids had colic and couldn't have dairy, we just thought maybe, hopefully Linden would be different. So, no more dairy for me starting tomorrow. We will see if this helps our precious girl to be pain free.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment