So much fun to be had with a sprinkler, the inflatable pool and your brother.
Last weekend we enjoyed one last date night before little miss enters the world. We have been going on dates for almost 11 years. I so look forward to date nights now since they (lately) are a rare treat. One of the greatest things is to watch Nathan with our boys, but I'm glad when I get him all to myself!
3 comments:
Hi friend! I had a funny moment yesterday when I remembered us meeting at Barnes and Noble for coffee dates... it's like we had nothing else to do but hang out :) I miss those days but think of you often. Praying for all to go well with the arrival of baby #3! Hope you all are settling into you new home as well. Love you!
Can't wait to see baby girl! You look great!
It is such a joy to see the boys grow and to watch God provide over the internet! :) We are praying for you! So excited for little girl!
Post a Comment