Friday, June 22, 2012
thankful for family
3 generations of women
If you aren't family, sorry for the explosion of pictures. :)
If you are family, I will keep posting them.
We are absolutely loving having Linden in our family. She is a great eater, sleeper and pooper. She scared me on Tuesday when she cried on and off in pain for 4 hours. I had thoughts of cutting out dairy and horrible colic. Thankfully she hasn't had that again, but I am well aware that she is just 2 weeks old and could have stomach issues.
My parents and brother were here for Linden's birth and were an amazing help. My friend Hayden watched the boys when we went to the hospital after my water broke. The next day my brother and dad got the boys and then brought them to the hospital. It's so much harder when your family doesn't live in town and you have another baby. Nathan and I are forever grateful for ALL of their help. We could not have done it without them- my dad stayed for a week and my mom was here for 11 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment