Thursday, March 29, 2012

Our latest...

Well, we are still here and managed to surivive this past month. I now have a new-found appreciation for single parents and those who have husbands who are gone the majority of the time. Nathan started his new job on March 1st and spent the majority of the month up in Virginia. He spent 5 days up there and then was in Durham for 2. I made sure to have multiple playdates and couldn't have surivived without my familly.
While I was here in my not-much-spare-time, I packed up as many boxes as I could. This 7 month mama is tired for sure! The movers come in less than a week and we will all be Virginia residents! I'm sad to leave Durham, but thrilled that we can all be together and begin our new adventure up there. I have less than 10 weeks to unpack, find a new OB & hosptial and get ready for the arrival of our new one.
To say we have a lot of transition is an understatement:
New job
New city & state
New church
New house
New baby
Wow! We've seen God's faithfulness over and over and look forward to our new journey.
I promise to keep up the blog and pictures of the boys. It would help if I could find my camera battery charger. It's in a "safe place". The next several posts will contain good ole iphone pics.

1 comment:

The Leonards said...

so proud of you!! we will look back on these changes and this time in life and think "how did we do it?" the Lord goes before and behind us! thankful for how He is carrying us both! love you!! and by the way, i can't wait for mother-daughter trips together one day!!!!!!!