This picture is only funny if you've heard me talk about how I'm not only leaving family and friends, but also Target :) There isn't a Target where we are moving and I will have to drive a good distance to go. I told Carla that I would be frequenting Target once a month, so I'm thrilled to have an excuse to go. Of course I know having a Target is quite trite, but I'm just being honest, I'm a Target girl :) 
Brooks Anne was so generous to host! 
My dear friends showered me with love and gifts before we left CGS. They decided that baby girl needed some pink and frilly clothes. Who am I to disagree? It was a great time to have my close friends there as we are nearing the end of living in Durham. We have been so blessed by our small group who hosted the shower. It is one thing that we are going to greatly miss about being here.
Thank you friends for loving me so well and our little girl. I can't wait to bring her back here so you can meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment