My baby is 2! I had no idea that my heart could love another child so much. Andrew is such a delight and brings an amazing amount of joy to our family. He is full of joy and love for his family. He continues to adore his brother.
A few things I want to remember:
He loves dancing.
He says "uh-huh" all the time. And "oh" when you answer his question.
He asks questions when he already knows the answer: "Is that Hunter?"
He is an advertisers dream. He likes Thomas the Train and Lightening McQueen and trucks.
He is so verbal and talks non-stop in the car.
He is a climber.
He often thinks strange men are going to hold him and he clings to me tightly.
He also clings in new situations.
His "blue blankie" must never be too far away.
Every time I change his clothes and he only has a diaper on, I get the biggest run into my arms hugs. Best. Ever!
1 comment:
You make me laugh about the advertisers :)
Post a Comment