Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Date Knight.


Hunter and I went to the Mother-Son Date Knight at Chick-fil-A. We had a reservation and were escorted to our table that had our names on the table. They had gifts for both of us and I had written Hunter a note that they typed out and had on the table. Hunter loved his gift- a sword. We ordered our food at the table and everything was brought out to us that we needed, including the favorite ice cream.

It was a neat time to do something special with Hunter and focus solely on him. What a sweet boy we have.

I already loved CFA- the best food and customer service, so this just added to the love. Side note: moms, did you know they have mom's valet? I rarely take the kids out to eat by myself, but with moms valet you order and pay in the drive-thru and then they meet you at the door, take you to your table where your food is waiting. Love it!

No comments: