I thought I would try something new. It may last for 2 weeks, and probably not much longer than 2 months if I'm honest. I enjoy reading different blogs and there is a plethora of great ideas, inspiration and encouragement online. So, I will post 3 different links to articles/blogs/websites that I've read. Here are the 3 for the week:
1- Pinterest Have you seen it? Are you addicted yet? I am. Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can organize everything beautiful, crafty, yummy that you see on the web. You have to have an invite, so email me or leave me a comment and I'll send you an invite. If you have an account, let me know- I'll follow you.
2- Motherhood is a Calling I'm honored to be a mother and grateful that God has given me my precious boys. Great article- go read it.
3- Thinking of the Johnson's Caringbridge Oh this is a sad one. I promise I won't post sad ones very much. It's also incredible encouraging. I have no relation to the Johnson family, I just saw on another blog and have been following it for the past 6 weeks. It hits very close to home because there is a 3 yr old boy who just had a spinal cord injury and is now paralyzed. The family was on vacation and a car hit their mini-van killing their 6yr old. Along with the 3yo, there were 2 older girls who had severe leg and pelvis injuries. The mom who was 20 weeks pregnant and the dad suffered minimal injuries. Both of the parents write on the site and their outlook is amazing. It's provided great perspective for me about not majoring on the minor things in life.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please invite me to pinterest!!! miss yall!
I love following your boards on pinterest! I also saw the caringbridge about the Johnson family. It is encouraging. My husband's family goes to Carolina Beach most summers. We love the NC aquarium and downtown Wilmington!
Post a Comment