Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wrightsville Beach















Oh the beach...glorious. And Wrightsville Beach...just perfect. I grew up going to WB and have so many fond memories. After spending 4 years here in college, my love for this place just grew and continues to grow. I love how there aren't high rises at every block, there aren't 4 Wings on each corner, but there are things to do both at WB and in Wilmington.


We spent the week there with my family. It was really a vacation for me because I had 4 extra people watching the kids during the day and I wasn't solely in charge of meals. What a treat it was! Hunter already liked seafood, but now he loves it. He had it every day we were there and kept asking for more.


To say that the boys loved the ocean would be quite an understatement. They did not even hesitate about hopping into the waves and Andrew wanted to go out deeper and kept diving into the water. Their faces when the waves came to shore and splashed up on their legs was just priceless. Day after day we would repeat the same thing- building sand castles, going out deep, riding the boogie board and the mat. This beach loving girl was loving life.


A huge thanks to mom and dad for an amazing vacation and to Michael for helping out so much!

No comments: