Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Albees visit!

So many boys!



Capturing a picture of ALL the kids was comical. Yeah, the Albees came down to Durham for a visit. We hadn't seen them since August when we visited them at the lake. What a treat. All the boys played outside in the water to get their burst of energy out before dinner. As usual, they could care less about eating when they are together, except when it comes time for ice cream cones.



One of the best parts of my weekend was sitting outside on the quiet porch after all the kids were asleep and chatting with 2 of my bestest friends. I love friendships where you can just pick up as if the person never left. I LOVE having these 2 women in my life- who just "get" the ups and downs of ministry. It was great to hear about the ups and downs of the Albees in their new venture in starting a church in Boston. Selfishly I wish they were still here, but there is NO doubt that God has them exactly where they are supposed to be. love these friends!!

No comments: