Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers.

Amazingly grateful that I have the privilege to be the mom to these precious boys. What a gift!


10+ Real Helps for Really Busy Moms
Ann Voskamp

1. Life is not an emergency. Life's a gift. Just slow.

2. Now is not a forever grace but amazing grace.

3. Sometimes the slowest way is the fastest way to joy.

4. Laughter is the cheapest, holiest medicine.

5. Motherhood is a hallowed place because children aren't commonplace.

6. Homemaking is about making a home, not making perfection.

7. Believe it: I have all I need for today.

8. Slow. Children at play. Hurry hurts kids.

9. Love is patient.


10. The art of really celebrating life isn't about getting it right - but receiving Grace.
This can be seen in it's entirety at A Holy Experience.



And an amazing article : For the Mother who fears Failure


"There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."

Jill Churchill

No comments: