

Oh, I am so far behind on blogging. I will blame it on the busy Christmas season, but mostly it's due to having 2 little ones I'm sure. Nathan's birthday was last week and it often gets a bit overlooked by Christmas, and now Hunter's birthday six days earlier. I think we might celebrate his half birthday next year. Nathan and I enjoyed a nice pizza dinner out without Hunter and with Andrew. It's funny, I don't mind taking Andrew with us out to eat at all. However, Hunter is another story. It's amazing how having a second child changes ones perspective on many things!
Back to Nathan-words simply can't express how thankful I am for his life, and that we get to share life together. He is such an amazing father to our boys and watching him with them makes me fall in love with him more. Thank you for making so many sacrifices for our family. We love you. Happy Birthday! (And for those curious, he's 33).
No comments:
Post a Comment