Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Hunter!

My little boy is 2! I can hardly believe it. Hunter is at such a fun stage right now. He is taking in everything, repeating everything and I can just see the wheels in his head constantly turning. As I just mentioned, he loves trucks-ALL kinds. He also is very into balls, plugs(good one right?), puzzles, games, playdough, outside trash cans(yup, another great thing), making sure things have batteries in them, books(finally!), blocks and more blocks and his brother. So to sum it up-all boy. I'm not sure I can convey just how much Hunter loves his brother. He tells me the minute is he crying and wants him to stop immediately. He tries his hardest to pick him out of the carseat, swing or papasan seat. I'm guessing that he gives him several kisses an hour. The way he loves Andrew is just a glimpse of his sweet loving nature. Hunter is not a cuddler, but he does give long hugs and great kisses. He is still quite the active one, but now enjoys playing with his toys and books for a bit longer.

What a gift this sweet child is. I am so thankful that I have the great privilege of being his mother. I pray that we will raise him up to be a godly man. Hunter, I LOVE YOU more than you can imagine. You have brought so much joy to us and I can't wait to watch you grow up. Thank you heavenly Father for this indescriable gift!

One year ago at 12 months

15 months

18 months

3 comments:

Judi said...

Happy Birthday to Hunter! Your little guys are adorable.

The Leonards said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! He is such a doll! I want to come see him and baby brother!!!! Know you've got your hands full...but it does just get better and better, doesn't it?
How is Andrew's tummy? Missing you.

Unknown said...

2! It's a fun year ahead of you!