Here are a few pics of our precious one. His personality comes out more each day. He is SO active! After I pick him up from the nursery this is not uncommon (from moms of multiple children including boys): "Christi, is Hunter always this active and busy? He didn't stop the whole time he was in here." (And we are not talking about him being in there for 10 minutes. YES he is that active and busy. This is just another thing we love about our precious son. The good news is that he is a great sleeper. He just crashes after all of his movement.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Busy
Here are a few pics of our precious one. His personality comes out more each day. He is SO active! After I pick him up from the nursery this is not uncommon (from moms of multiple children including boys): "Christi, is Hunter always this active and busy? He didn't stop the whole time he was in here." (And we are not talking about him being in there for 10 minutes. YES he is that active and busy. This is just another thing we love about our precious son. The good news is that he is a great sleeper. He just crashes after all of his movement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweeeet. Love the fireman helmet! I used to love those. It fits him well.
Hunter is a darling, and I enjoy getting to know you better through your blog.
Cute boy! Gotta love all that energy!
Post a Comment