Monday, February 9, 2009

BBQ & Bluegrass



We had quite a weekend! Nathan took the youth at church to Winterplace, WV to ski for the weekend. They managed to come back with no injuries-yeah!. On Saturday, I went to Charlotte to host a dinner party for Julie and Ted. Julie and I used to be roommates in 2002. Laurie and Laura also lived in the same house which we refer to as The Real World. Julie is getting married in May and I couldn't be more excited for her and Ted. I also got to meet Tucker Fiehler. I have been waiting to meet this little guy for awhile now. His mom, Nicole and I know each other from college days and from living in Charlotte.

The biggest news is that Hunter stayed with his grandparents on Saturday night! Thank you so much mom and dad for watching or shall I say spoiling him!

No comments: