And of course, pictures for you. More to come later- 

Saturday, December 27, 2008
O Come All Ye Faithful
One thing that really struck me this Christmas was the manger. Every time Hunter looked at our creche, he just shrieked with excitement and joy. I was often reminded that this is the exact reaction I should have every time I think of our Savior's birth. As the cards have been sent out and received, gifts opened, decorations out (soon to be put up) and Christmas songs over, I pray that we will be a faithful family. Faithful to our purpose on Earth, faithful to glorify God, faithful to love and serve Him and others. I want to be faithful to Jesus Christ, to shriek with excitement when I think about his humble birth. To think what that birth means...life for us. I think I will keep the creche out a little longer this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment