Thursday, February 14, 2013
8 months
A few things to remember this month:
She had Roseola. This is the first time that I have seen her unhappy and unable to smile at anyone. She was a pitiful girl for several days.
She loooves food. I have made a variety of mixed purees for her and she likes to eat them all.
She is scooting to get something she wants. She isn't crawling, but can move across the floor. (NO! I'm not ready for her to be on the move.)
She knows who is holding her and she wants it to be mommy or daddy. At church, Linden goes quite hesitantly into the nursery and then she can't hear my voice in the hallway. I have such a love-hate with this stage. I love that my baby knows that I am her mommy and she desires to be with me. I hate the fact that tears often accompany this stage when I do have to leave her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment