1- Balloon wreath. My friend Angie told me about the balloon wreath for birthdays. There are many tutorials on the internet, but this is a good one. I found my straw wreath at Habitat Re-store for super cheap, so keep an eye out at thrift stores. The best balloons I found were at Wal-Mart, Target failed me on this one.
2- The Glow of Gratitude Stephanie and I went to college together and both did Young Life. Her son has TSC and has 2 brain surgeries within the past week. She is a gifted writer and has allowed the Lord to really sustain her family. She beautifully writes about suffering & Franny Crosby- I encourage you to read it!
3- Motherhood is Application The gospel isn't something just for Sunday mornings, it must extend throughout the week- through diapers blowouts, constipation troubles (us this week), runny noses and the mundane of everyday which can be transforming.
No comments:
Post a Comment