I'm always amazed at how much a child changes from their first minutes of life to their first birthday. I love watching Andrew's personality shine through more and more each day. He is laid back and will play with books and toys by himself. However, he still gets into everything. He is a boy on the go. He is consistently taking 8-10 steps and is so on the cusp of just taking off. He loves his food and wants it all the time. He loves people but especially loves his daddy, mommy, Hunter and of course Starbucks. He asks for Star when he gets out of bed. He is talking a lot, many words I have no clue what he is saying. Andrew's big blue eyes are stunning. His smile continues to just light up a room and his laugh is nothing but contagious. (For my own record, I will come write his height/weight after his dr appt).
A look back at 3, 6 and 9 months.
1 comment:
Why does he like Starbucks? Methinks someone else must like it a lot too...
His facial expressions remind me of Nathan.
Post a Comment