Last week, Lisa and I took our 4 boys on a road trip. We drove to see the Albees one last time before they move to Boston. They were at the lake house, so it was great to see them and have a little visit on the lake. There were 6 boys and little Natalie so as you can imagine the noise level was high, lots and lots of jumping and running occurred and the envitable scream and cry.
Andrew enjoyed his first boat ride. Hunter loved loved jumping off the dock.
Lisa, Krista, and I enjoyed talking in peace and quiet while the kids were sleeping at night. What a treat to see them before they head up north.
*As a side note-when you haven't water-skiied in many years, you've had 2 children and you just recently pulled your back out, don't think you can just get up on a slalom the first time. It doesn't work and it makes your back hurt even a week later. You can thank me for the great advice later.
1 comment:
Christi! Great great pictures! I want to print some of them...especially that couch one. Would you be willing to email me that one? It was so great seeing you and Lisa! How is your back doing?? still hurting pretty bad or showing some relief. I still feel awful that happened! Love you, friend!
Post a Comment