Sunday, July 11, 2010

9 months

Andrew has discovered how to stand up from sitting down and wants to be standing as much as possible now. He knows how to crawl regularly, but prefers his original speedy army crawl

He loves when we clap for him. He waves bye now.

His first official word was ball. He says it when he sees one or when he hears us talking about one. I have heard ma-ma and da-da on several occassions, but not as frequently as ball.

He had quite a fever virus that lasted for 8 days. He was a sick little guy and one reason I know that is because he didn't want anything to eat. I know he lost some weight.

He loves loves the pool. He likes to splash water in his face and just chills in his pool float.

1 comment:

The Westmorelands said...

he has so many teeth! grace is 8 1/2 months and she has NONE. (my boys had them earlier, though.) he is CUTE! glad to be following y'all!