SO happy for ya'll! I'll call you soon....can't wait to hear how everything is going!
I love that second to last picture.Nathan to Hunter: yes, those are his eyes. we'd like to keep them.
Hunter is such a proud big brother! Love it...
Yeah!!! Congratulations! THe Stratman's are happy for you! love - kim
Christi! I don't think your boys could be any cuter... I want to squeeze those cheeks of Hunter's! Hope you are doing well! So happy for you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SO happy for ya'll! I'll call you soon....can't wait to hear how everything is going!
I love that second to last picture.
Nathan to Hunter: yes, those are his eyes. we'd like to keep them.
Hunter is such a proud big brother! Love it...
Yeah!!! Congratulations! THe Stratman's are happy for you! love - kim
Christi! I don't think your boys could be any cuter... I want to squeeze those cheeks of Hunter's! Hope you are doing well! So happy for you!
Post a Comment