Saturday, September 19, 2009

Baby update

The countdown has begun for baby Scholl. I am 36 1/2 weeks and yes, I am counting every day that passes. I am so thankful for this pregnancy, but I am SO ready to not be pregnant anymore. I can't wait to see what our little one looks like and to cuddle with him.
I went to the doctor a little over a week ago to have an ultrasound to see how much he weighed. He was 7 lbs 8 oz. Still in the >97%. Clearly he has passed Hunter's 40 week birth weight of 7 lbs 11 oz. The doctor walked out of the room last week and said what kind of vitamins were you taking? I'll be sure to tell my patients NOT to take those. :) Even if they are off, which they could be off by 10% (in either direction) he is still big. So, we now know our baby's birthday-October 7th. Unless of course he comes early, which is more than fine by me.
With 2 1/2 weeks to go, I am checking last minute things off the list. Hunter has moved to his new room-still in a crib (thanks Angie!), and is loving the new baby equipment that he can climb all over. Hunter knows the little ones name. I'm sure some of you-my brother being first-will try to figure out what he says. Good luck!
I'll keep you updated-and again, no ultrasound picture. He was moving too much. Already taking after his older brother.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh...this will be fun to try and get out of Hunter :) You know, I am impressed how you keep your blog pretty regularly updated...even with pictures!!

themichaelwilson said...

HA! I will figure this out! I need to do some recon work with my nephew. Maybe I can get him to match possible names with a baby picture-like a puzzle. I will solve this.