Sunday, April 5, 2009

Funny

I was informed this weekend by some of my blog stalkers, i mean friends, that I need to post more funny stories. I am not the storyteller in the family, that would be Nathan. I told them I would try to think to write down funny things that have happened. I know Hunter will continue to provide me with many stories the older he gets. So here is a short one for now.
My back has been hurting all day thanks to a VERY uncomfortable bed I slept on last night. (I was away at Lake Norman for a girls night. Nathan and Hunter greatly enjoyed their first father-son adventure.) I have been looking forward to taking a bath ALL day long. Mind you, I haven't taken a bath in well over a year. We don't have a garden tub or jacuzzi so the thought doesn't sound so appealing, until tonight. I was giving Hunter a bath and thought, I'll just put him to bed and add more water when he gets out. I'm trying to be more green. :) Well, I always knew this day would come...Hunter stands up in the tub, passes a bit of gas, and then yep, POOPS IN THE TUB. If this has happened to you before, you know there is nothing to do to stop it. I grabbed him out of the tub and of course, let the water out. So the dilema, I really want a bath, but the thought of it now, again, is not so appealing. And for those of you that will be using our ONLY bathtub in the future, no worries, it's 110% disinfected. My dad gave me hospital-grade disinfectant that kills everything under the sun. At least my bathtub is clean! :)

2 comments:

themichaelwilson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mari said...

that is so funny...ahh to motherhood!