Even though it was pretty chilly outside when we took these pics, I think he looks so cozy in his thick sweater and hat. cozy is a word that I use often. I love to feel cozy. Sometimes I ask Hunter if he wants to get cozy and read a book, but usually his preference is to get down and run around. That's a 13 month old boy for you!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
cozy.
Even though it was pretty chilly outside when we took these pics, I think he looks so cozy in his thick sweater and hat. cozy is a word that I use often. I love to feel cozy. Sometimes I ask Hunter if he wants to get cozy and read a book, but usually his preference is to get down and run around. That's a 13 month old boy for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these pics are wonderful...did you get a new camera?
Great pictures! I love the hat and sweater.
Post a Comment