Monday, October 6, 2008
Mondays
We love Mondays in the Scholl house because it is Nathan's day off. Hunter and Daddy don't see each other much on Sunday, so it's a perfect day for us to hang out. Today we went to the park and enjoyed a picnic, a beautiful walk and a fun time swinging. Hunter LOVES to swing. Tonight we went to Locopops after dinner. For those not around here, Locopops has delicious gourmet popsicles. I ventured out from my favorite of mojito and tried blueberry lemon tarragon. I wish I had a picture of Hunters blue mouth. Nathan had pumpkin pine nut. And yes, I will be getting my favorite next time we go back, it can't be beat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Simon loves locopops too! I like the cream based ones.
By the way, there are some corduroy overalls on sale at Baby Gap, although I mostly saw small sizes.
I wish I could take Gabe to locopops. It sounds like a fun place and it would be a dessert he could probably eat.
Post a Comment