I can't believe we have a 9 month old. When I take these pictures every month, I look back at the previous months and can't believe how much Hunter has grown. He is now crawling around and is trying to walk. Hunter has brought us more joy than we could ever imagained. We are so thankful that the Lord has allowed us to raise this precious boy.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
9 months
I can't believe we have a 9 month old. When I take these pictures every month, I look back at the previous months and can't believe how much Hunter has grown. He is now crawling around and is trying to walk. Hunter has brought us more joy than we could ever imagained. We are so thankful that the Lord has allowed us to raise this precious boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe he is 9 months already. I love how you take his picture in the same chair each month.
Post a Comment